Why should I have my air ducts cleaned?
- Air ducts naturally accumulate sizeable deposits of dust and other contaminants over a period of years.
- Dirt deposits can reduce the efficiency of your heating and air conditioning system and even cause physical discomfort and illness by degrading the quality of air you breathe indoors.
- Dirt deposits in your air ducts actually act as food for organisms such as dust mites.
Contaminates build up inside the return ductwork. Traditional heating and cooling systems recirculate the air in a home via supply air ducts and return air ducts. Many homes have inefficient filters, which trap less than 10 percent of the particulate that is circulated in the system. If not trapped by the systems air filter, the particulate accumulates in the duct work and on the internal components of your furnace or fan coil.
Cleaning your duct work eliminates these contaminates and safeguard your health by eliminating potential causes of allergies and respiratory problems. In addition, we will eliminate the dirt that acts as food for dust mites, bacteria, mold and other micro organisms.
Our Full Service Air Duct Cleaning includes:
- Clean and disinfect heat and return vents
- Air sweep all supply lines and sanitize
- Air sweep all return lines
- Air sweep and sanitize all main trunk lines and brush main trunk lines if needed
- Vacuum and sanitize plenum and A-coil
- Air sweep drop, sanitize, and brush if needed
- Electronic air cleaner sanitizing and cleaning if present
Additional services provided upon request while performing air duct cleaning service:
- Dryer vent cleaning*
- Bathroom exhaust fan and vent cleaning and sanitizing*
*We do not currently schedule appointments to exclusively clean drier vents or exhaust fans, but we will clean them if we are scheduled to do a full duct cleaning as well.
Click Here for a link to the EPA website with more information regarding duct cleaning.